Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Orthodontic Teeth Alignment Trainer


This link leads to a list of seller

You may be wondering what is this and how it can be related to beauty? This is one gadget that I have personally use to straighten back my two front teeth.

It started when I noticed my teeth was beginning to shift out of place, most likely due to my wisdom tooth pushing forward into my molar and eventually affect my teeth alignment. So the search begin on how to get my teeth straighten and this is what I found! The Orthodontic Teeth Alignment Trainer.

Recommended time to wear it is 30 minutes to one hour. Guess what? I wore it to sleep and wow zha! The next day, I felt soreness in my mouth but all was good! Eventually, my teeth did get straighten back in place.

Do take note that, it works over a period of time. For me it was within a week since I wore it nightly. After that, you just need to use it occasionally. Also note that, when you stop using it for over 3 months or more, you may notice your teeth seems to be shifted again. This is to let you know that this gadget is not a permanent fix for teeth misalignment problem.

Serious teeth misalignment or over crowded teeth problem? I would not recommend using it. Please go to a dentist and have it done nicely for you.

Sorry, my blog do not allow comments. I can only blog here when I have the time to do so and needless to say, I won't have the time to response to questions or comments. Please ask sellers any questions you may have, in regards to this Orthodontic Teeth Alignment Trainer. Thankss and have a smiling good day, where ever you may be.