Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Designer Full Self Adhesive Polish Foils Nail Art Decals Stickers Manicure Wraps


How lovely they are! My girlfriends and I are browsing at Ebay and found this designer self adhesive nail art stickers. I personally like K1008 because I prefer not too messy or complicated designs. Just straight to the point and yet eye catching will do.

Oh! Before all these nail art stickers exist, can you imagine, I did my own nail art? Sure takes a long time to get each nail done up. Now is just stick it on! Simple and quick!

Did you know colors on your nails can affect how your overall hands may look like? Dark colors nail polish tends to make your hands look fairer. Pastel  colors tends to look neutral on your overall hands. So probably, now you may have guess why many women chose dark red colors :)

Hmm...time to get these nail art stickers and have girls nail sessions! Wha hooo!